Our fleet consists of IM01 and IM02 ISO tank containers ranging from 17,000 litres – 26,000 litres. All ISO tanks are fitted with steam pipes and insulation for temperature sensitive products and are pressure rated between 3-4 bar with bottom discharge outlets of 3″ BSP thread fitting. A full range of fittings and accessories are also available to ensure we meet your all your requirements.
- IMO1 ISO Tank Containers: Predominantly used for dangerous goods and chemical grade work, this is the workhorse ISO tank of the industry and sizes range from 17,000 litres to 26,000 litres with heating and insulation built around a 316 stainless steel barrel.
- IMO2 ISO Tank Containers: Built for less hazardous products such as food grade bulk liquids. Sizes range from 17,000 litres to 26,000 litres with heating and insulation built around a 316 stainless steel barrel.
All our ISO tank containers are built with a standard 20 foot ISO frame, constructed to absorb the stress of a full ISO tank. This ensures our ISO tanks can be handled by gantry crane straddles and side loader fork lifts. The ISO tanks are also constructed with low tare weights in mind so your total load can be maximised.
By choosing one of our tank containers you know you are in safe hands. All ISO tanks meet strict regulations (International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code) for safe transport by rail, road and sea.
ISO tanks are the safest, most efficient, economical and environmentally friendly way for the transportation of bulk liquids both hazardous and non-hazardous products.
The high standards of our ISO tanks come as a result of maintenance undertaken in accordance with the international standards.
- Short and long term ISO tank container hire solutions
- ISO tank containers for Sale and Purchase
- Testing, surveying and washing ISO tank containers
- Transport solutions (if required) by rail, road or sea
- Quality Business Management System with fully documented procedures and systems
- Comprehensive equipment guide provided with each lease agreement
- All ISO tanks are inspected by an independent third party surveyor before any new on-hire
- All ISO tanks are issued with a cleaning certificate
|Type||ISO single compartment
insulated and steam-heated tank containers
|Capacity||Tare weight||Max gross weight|
|Steam working pressure||4.0||58|
|Steam test pressure||6.0||87|
|Shelf material||Stainless steel, 316L|
|Design Code||ASME VIII, division I where applicable|
|Maximum cargo temperature||100 - 130||212 - 266|
|Approvals||Lloyds Construction Certificate, UIC, CSC, TIR, IM101, UK (DOT), RID/ADR, AAR600, FRA, TC.|
|Manlid||500mm (20") diameter|
|Calibration||Volumetric calibration chart adjacent to manlid - dipstick provided|
|Airline||1.5" with stainless ball valve and 1.5" BSP cap|
|Relief valve||2.5" Max Highflow set at 4.4 Bar - facility to fit a second|
|Bottom discharge||3" stainless steel foot-valve with butterfly valve and blank flange/3" BSP cap|
|Top outlet||Provision for 3" butterfly valve and syphon tube|
|Gaskets and seals||SWR (sweet white rubber) and PTFE (Teflon)|
|Insulation||50mm (2") rockwool/polyurathane with G.R.R or aluminium cladding|
|Steam heating||7.5m2 effective surface area external steam ducts. Inlet and oulet three quarter inch BSP|